We offer discreet billing for our customers. This means the description in your statement will not match the product name you signed up with. In its place, the name of our billing processing company will be on your statement.
Upon enrollment to any of our sites, you’re sent a welcome email that includes membership details that lists the name of the billing processing company that accepts your payment.
If you can’t find this email in your inbox, try checking your spam folder. If you feel you haven't received this confirmation email, submit a ticket and we will provide you with professional advice in the event you have been a victim of fraud.
Upon successful cancellation of an account, you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address used during sign-up.
If you can’t find this email in your inbox, try checking your spam folder. If you haven’t received the confirmation email or you don’t have access to the email address on file, submit a ticket and we’ll verify the cancellation.
- Trial memberships are billed upon sign-up and are automatically upgraded to standard monthly memberships unless cancelled within the trial period. If a trial membership becomes upgraded, the resulting standard monthly membership billing policy will apply as of the upgrade date.
- Monthly memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 30 days thereafter until cancelled.
- Three month memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 90 days thereafter until cancelled.
- One year memberships are billed upon sign-up and every 365 days thereafter until cancelled.
Many of the sites allow for the purchase of a trial membership at a special-offer price and are only available for a certain number of days.
All trial memberships are automatically upgraded to standard monthly memberships unless they are cancelled within the trial period.
Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” of the website that you joined for further information.
There are many possible reasons why you may be experiencing poor video playback. High Quality video playback requires a better than average internet connection and computer processor, so if you have a slow connection or older computer, you may experience issues. If you are experiencing choppy playback you may try one of the following to resolve this:
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to High Quality 2000 bitrate which may be too heavy for your internet connection. Click on the Quality button under the video player and make your selection:
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they may interfere with High Quality video playback.
- Stop any files that you may be downloading in the background.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox.
This may be because you don’t have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. You can get the latest version here.
Issue: You may be using the wrong username/password combination to log in.
Solution: Check the purchase confirmation email we sent you upon signing up if you don't recall your username. If you can’t find it, try checking your spam folder.
Issue: It is also possible that your membership may have been banned. We may temporarily ban your membership if we feel your account has been compromised. We may ban accounts due to sudden increases in the number of login attempts. Increased login attempts may mean that your username and password have been compromised and/or shared/posted on the internet. Your personal data is secure and no transactions can be made during this ban period.
Solution: Contact us if you think your account has been banned to have your password changed and your account reactivated.
In order to obtain your password, you must return to the site that you originally signed-up for and click on the "Forgot Password?" link found on the login page. Or click here.
You will then be asked to provide the email address you used to join the site with. Once completed, your password will be e-mailed back to you. If you aren't receiving it, be sure to check your email spam folder.
If you have spotted a bug or technical glitch with the website, please submit a ticket and our tech staff will be on it asap.
You can report technical problems, suggest improvements, and help us build a better experience for you.